Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Storytime with the Peanut Gallery

I've been toying around with the idea of video on the blog for a while now. I had to wait for Doug to get home to clue me in on how it should work. So, I think we'll give this a shot at least once a week and see how it goes. Today's "Video Wednesday" will be "Storytime with the Peanut Gallery". We read a lot around our house and the girls can "read" a few books from memory. :) Anna actually can read quite a bit already but in the video below she has this story pretty much memorized. These videos may seem a bit long but I'll try to keep the ones in the future a bit shorter.

Note: To be able to hear the video scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "stop" on the project playlist gadget. Otherwise you'll have competing music and video and as the girls would say, "That's not good". :)