Yesterday we met some friends out at Empire Mine State Park in Grass Valley. It was a beautiful day and we got a chance to snap a few shots of the kids. Afterwards we headed to Nevada City for a fantastic meal at a little restaurant called "Posh Nosh". It was my first time there but I have a feeling it won't be my last. It was yummy! We had such a nice day. I'm posting a few pictures from the cottage area of the park below. You may notice that there are more of Anna than of Lauren. Photographing Lauren is like trying to take a picture of the wind. You'll notice in one shot that I was so happy to just have her standing in one place for a second that I failed to notice she was only wearing one shoe!! Oh well, one of her favorite Mother Goose rhymes is "Diddle, diddle, dumpling, my son John". Maybe she was just channeling the whole "one shoe off, one shoe on" vibe. Hope you like the pictures.