All my life I’ve been surrounded by creative and talented people. I’ve often thought in my case the creative gene must have skipped a generation. Anna certainly inherited it as she’s very artistically inclined. She loves to draw, paint, and write. I’m constantly amazed by her artwork and her imagination. She even says she wants to be an artist when she grows up. Of course, that changes from day to day. In fact, just last week she decided she wanted to be a snake charmer. I’d prefer she take the artistic route but that’s just me. Speaking of me, the older I get, the more I want to create something as well (other than just breakfast, lunch, and dinner). I’ve really been enjoying playing around more with photography. There are so many other artsy areas I’m interested in as well. I just need to learn to manage my time more efficiently. Until then, I’m having a great time living vicariously through Anna and her work. As you'll see, she's quite prolific, so Grandparents, get ready...artwork will be coming your way soon.

Sit back and enjoy some of her masterpieces!