My little ones (with sweet Daddy's help) gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and the sweetest cards. They made my entire day a special one.
I had seen an ad for the Sacramento Antique Fair and I really wanted to go. It just so happened that it was taking place today. Doug, the kids, and I headed over to check things out. There was a little bit of everything!
These shoes were made for walking!


If you're going out for a walk, might as well grab your walking stick.
How 'bout a weekend away?

Don't forget your purse.
Some things for the little ones....a child's ironing board.


Need a box of doorknobs? They've got you covered.



To the bizarre....
And sometimes items that were even downright scary.
It was a lot of fun and I came home with a chenille bedspread. It reminds me of the bedspreads my grandparents used to have on the beds at their beach house when I was little.
And we also came home with this.....The seller said she believed it was turn of the century. I'm not sure about that but I think it will make for some great pictures.



To the bizarre....
And sometimes items that were even downright scary.
It was a lot of fun and I came home with a chenille bedspread. It reminds me of the bedspreads my grandparents used to have on the beds at their beach house when I was little.
And we also came home with this.....The seller said she believed it was turn of the century. I'm not sure about that but I think it will make for some great pictures.




Like I said, they had a little bit of everything, from the unusual....