As I was checking my e-mail, I heard Lauren say in a gravelly voice, “So, you’re a pirate….?” I turned around to see both girls standing “en garde” pointing hangers at each other like two fencers about to duel to the death. We’ve watched “Peter Pan” recently and so someone is usually emulating Peter while the other child portrays Hook. They know my response...it’s always the same. “Please”, I say, “please put down the hangers before someone gets hurt.” So, on this day, Lauren beat me to the punch. Before I could utter the first syllable, she said, “Mommy, you might not want to watch this movie. You could get a might-mare-a”. I had to laugh. “Goodness no”, I said, “I wouldn’t want to have a nightmare”. So, I let them fence for a second or so and then took the hangers away...only to find them at it again a little while later with a wand and a headband. You really never can tell about pirates.