Monday, April 7, 2008

The Winding Road


I’ve become a big fan of blogs lately. There are several that I frequent. Blogs just seem like an ideal way to share daily happenings with friends and family across the country. It’s also a great place to share photos. So, I finally took the plunge and decided to give this blog thing a shot. Why, you may ask, would I call it “The Winding Road”? There are two reasons. To begin with I’m a family history buff at heart and this title pays homage to my maiden name. Secondly, I’ve been thinking a lot lately about the path my life has taken. There have been so many twists and turns, and hills and valleys. There have been stops along the way and other moments have flown by too quickly. Life is, in essence, like a winding road. Since I want this blog to capture tidbits from our daily journeys along this path called life, the name just seemed to fit. I hope that when you do stop by, despite how many actual miles may separate us, this blog will make you feel like you’re driving along with us. Please enjoy the ride.