Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This is True Love...Do you think this happens everyday?


Do you ever feel that sometimes your heart is just too big for your chest?  I'm just feeling a bit extra in love with my children and hubby today.  Have you guys ever seen "The Princess Bride"?  I just love that movie.  Speaking of movies, the girls and I went to see "How To Train Your Dragon" in 3D yesterday.  It was a good movie but a little scary at times.  The girls looked so stinkin' cute in their 3D glasses.  I wish I'd taken my camera along. 

The weather has been a bit crazy here lately.  I wanted to take some Easter pictures with the kids but have decided to put things off until Friday when the weather should be better.  I had purchased a couple of bouquets of ranunculuses or ranunculi (which is it?) for the pictures but don't think they'll last until Friday.  I played around with some shots of them yesterday when the sun was out.  I didn't realize until I downloaded them how much the center looked like a heart.  I also didn't realize there were little bugs in them either!!