Friday, April 2, 2010

Our Vegetable Garden Day #12

Everything is still alive!!  I know, I'm also totally in shock.

 We even have a strawberry that's starting to turn red. 

The herbs are starting to grow a bit more but they're are just so few plants that I don't want to pluck any leaves.

 I just received my Mittleider Gardening Course book in the mail yesterday and have been enjoying flipping through it.  If the gardening is successful this year, then I'd like to try the Mittleider method next year.  Since we have such a small yard, it seems like a fantastic way to grow veggies.  I first heard about this method on the blog "Balancing Everything".  Jessica  and her family were setting up grow boxes and I was amazed at the childhood pictures she posted from her family's garden using Mittleider techniques.  Here are a few of those childhood photos from Jessica's blog.  



Okay, these next two blew me away.


Have you ever seen something so amazing?