Sunday, April 18, 2010

Daddies and their Daughters

Last night was the Daddy Daughter Dance at Anna's school.  It was the sweetest thing ever.  The ladies who put this together did an outstanding job.  They really made a special evening for the girls.  Anna and Doug were both very impressed and Anna said, "This was the best night of my life.  I had a blast!!"  She also said that Daddy let her have whatever she wanted (i.e. cupcakes, brownies, pizza).  She was on a definite sugar high when they came home!  The two of them looked so incredibly sweet together.  Doug bought her a bouquet of roses and she got her little camera out and took a picture of them before they left....gee, I wonder where she gets that from??  After the dance, she cracked me up talking about dancing with Daddy and how he would jump up and say, "Wooh!"  I was lucky enough to get to photograph some of the girls in front of the limo along the red carpet.  I must say I don't think I've ever seen so many beautiful girls and so many proud fathers!