I have a lot to share but not a lot of time. I'm trying to get a few things accomplished around the house before we go watch Anna's fun run at her school. Here are a few shots from a photo trip Trish and I took yesterday. It was a beautiful spot but pretty much a nightmare. All of our little people were totally uncooperative. I think we still managed to get a few fun ones.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Remember me?
We're back! We have a fully functional computer once more. The only thing we lost that really makes me sad is my 8-mile long list of internet favorites. I told Doug I'm like Anna with her little ziploc bag full of treasures. It took me years to find all of those wonderful links and some of them really were treasures. Oh well, we have a clean slate once more although this clean slate has an external hard drive backed up to a second external hard drive.
I have a lot to share but not a lot of time. I'm trying to get a few things accomplished around the house before we go watch Anna's fun run at her school. Here are a few shots from a photo trip Trish and I took yesterday. It was a beautiful spot but pretty much a nightmare. All of our little people were totally uncooperative. I think we still managed to get a few fun ones.
I have a lot to share but not a lot of time. I'm trying to get a few things accomplished around the house before we go watch Anna's fun run at her school. Here are a few shots from a photo trip Trish and I took yesterday. It was a beautiful spot but pretty much a nightmare. All of our little people were totally uncooperative. I think we still managed to get a few fun ones.


