Anyway, I finally had to wake Lauren up in time to get Anna from yoga (or yogurt as my mom calls it...sorry, Mom, it was too funny not to share) and decided to dress her as if we were going to be able to take some pictures. I drove to the spot where I wanted some shots (hey that ryhmes...it's 0400 in the morning so you'll have to forgive me) and sat with the kids in the car willing the rain to go away. We finally gave up and went home only for the rain to subside. I grabbed Lauren and we headed back out after Doug got home. She was such a good little model for me yesterday. She liked the fact that we both ended up with, as she put it, "soaking doaking wet feet".
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Are you there Spring? It's me, Sandy.
Old men must be snoring somewhere because all it seems to do around here lately is rain and pour. Everything is so lush and green right now. The trees and flowers are blooming like crazy. I want...no, I need to take pictures!! Unfortunately, it's also raining. Doug has reminded me often that my camera is not weather proof and I need to take better care of it. So, yesterday afternoon when it stopped raining for 15 minutes, I ran to get Lauren. She was taking a nap in the blow-up house and I hated to disturb her. Instead, I grabbed the baby, stripped him down and took a few naked baby shots in the yard. (I'm sure my neighbors love me). Drop by for those later in the week. I mean, c'mon, who doesn't love naked baby shots?
Anyway, I finally had to wake Lauren up in time to get Anna from yoga (or yogurt as my mom calls it...sorry, Mom, it was too funny not to share) and decided to dress her as if we were going to be able to take some pictures. I drove to the spot where I wanted some shots (hey that ryhmes...it's 0400 in the morning so you'll have to forgive me) and sat with the kids in the car willing the rain to go away. We finally gave up and went home only for the rain to subside. I grabbed Lauren and we headed back out after Doug got home. She was such a good little model for me yesterday. She liked the fact that we both ended up with, as she put it, "soaking doaking wet feet".
Anyway, I finally had to wake Lauren up in time to get Anna from yoga (or yogurt as my mom calls it...sorry, Mom, it was too funny not to share) and decided to dress her as if we were going to be able to take some pictures. I drove to the spot where I wanted some shots (hey that ryhmes...it's 0400 in the morning so you'll have to forgive me) and sat with the kids in the car willing the rain to go away. We finally gave up and went home only for the rain to subside. I grabbed Lauren and we headed back out after Doug got home. She was such a good little model for me yesterday. She liked the fact that we both ended up with, as she put it, "soaking doaking wet feet".




