I can't seem to get that ABBA song out of my head. All night long and all morning long, I can hear it playing over and over. So, SOS, Help, Ayudenme, Hatzilu! I am seriously design-challenged. I see rooms I like in magazines and rip the pages out. I lay awake at night thinking about how I want to decorate the kids' rooms. When it comes to putting it all together though, I just seem to run out of steam. So, we have a new house filled with undecorated rooms. I need some inspiration.
The girls are sharing a huge room and I want to make it into their playroom as well. I love the idea of an "Alice in Wonderland" inspired room. I don't want it to be Disneyesque at all but more whimsical, soft, and hinting at Alice. I thought a vintage aviation theme would be fun in Jacob's room. The guest room will also be my craft room and so I want it to be a bit ecclectic but calm at the same time. We've had a tough time picking a color palette as we have so many that we like.
I came across this vision board months ago on a blog called Snippet & Ink. I love, love, love this blog and the way she pulls pics from all over the internet and combines them. She posts wedding vision boards almost daily or at least she used to do so. Even if you're not busy planning a wedding, I still think the boards are great inspiration for party planning or heck, even house decorating!

I love the warm autumn colors in these pictures. I'm especially attracted to the color of the blue-gray mailbox in front of the copper-colored wall.
So, what do you guys think? Like or dislike? Ideas for decorating??