Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Q & A

Question: So, what do you do at 3:00 in the morning when the rest of the house is asleep and you can't figure out how to turn on the closed captioning on the new TV downstairs?
Answer: You post pictures of your beautiful and brave cousin Brittany.

I've always thought Brittany was absolutely gorgeous. This last trip to Alabama she agreed to let me take a few pictures of her. She was such a great sport and was up for whatever I asked. Poor girl! She ended up with cobwebs in her hair. She had hay in her hair. She stood with no shoes on a snake-y bank. She even posed on a decrepit porch of an abandoned house with a huge bee infestation. I had really wanted to do the abandoned house shots and was so excited about them. Unfortunately, that was our last stop of the day and the sun had already gone down. I didn't have my flash and even with my widest aperture, I had to dial the ISO way up. Plus, I was terrified she was going to be attacked by bees. I still wanted to share it because I thought the idea was fun.




Isn't she beautiful??!!