Friday, July 24, 2009

Say cheese!

Back in May, our girls had the opportunity to model for a group of children's photographers at a photography workshop. The workshop was called "Soulographer" and was taught by the very talented Skye Hardwick. I was crazy excited when we got the call and were asked to model. I spent a lot of time gathering clothes and bribing the girls. The idea was for the girls to model for up to 2 hours and in return we would receive a CD in 3 weeks with pictures from all the attending photographers. Well, we just got the CD in the mail today. I'm very happy to have it but I must say that I'm a little disappointed that there were no pictures at all from Skye Hardwick. Still it was a fun experience and I got to watch other photographers in action! Click on Skye Hardwick's name above for a link to her site and you'll see why I'm sad we didn't get to see her pictures of the girls.

Here are a few of the ones we did get.

Even though I pleaded and cajoled, these are the faces the photographers saw most often. :)