
Do you ever feel like the Wicked Witch of the East? I wake up every day with great intentions but I normally have someone unhappy with me sometimes before I even get out of bed. I also have a tendency to get crushed daily....granted it isn't by a falling house. In my case, it tends to be laundry but I'm pretty sure it hurts just as much as the house did. I can't seem to get out from under it. All of this springs from the fact that I just finished reading "Wicked". It's really a fun book. We read "The Wizard of Oz" to Anna and Lauren this summer and all enjoyed it immensely. I picked up "Wicked" thinking we would read the Witch's side of the story but by the second page I quickly realized that this was NOT a kid-friendly novel. I continued to read it though and now have a totally different impression of the Witch of the West. I would love to go see the musical. It's playing in San Francisco currently. I just can't figure out how to get away with only my hubby, and without the peanut gallery and my loads of laundry to see it. Have you guys read "Wicked"? What did you think? What's your house?