Monday, August 31, 2009

One of those

Yep, it's one of those days. I've been peed on, spit up on, and forced to change Jacob's bath water not once, not twice, but three times. I've spent the day making more of a mess than I cleared up. I've been battling what appears to be a colony of ants living in our kitchen. To top it off all three kids are sick. Well, Anna was sick all weekend and appears to be recovering. I kept her at home today because she's still not 100% and she's a big ball of mush. For example, this afternoon she started bawling uncontrollably because her school called with an automated message to say she was absent. Lauren is in the midst of it, running a fever of 103.6. She's spent almost the entire day in bed. I can't stand to see any of my babies sick but at least she wasn't out ding dong ditching the neighbors....oh yeah, remind me to tell you about that one. Jacob is in the first stages of whatever this is. He doesn't have a fever yet but my normally happy baby has been very restless and whining. In addition to all of this, Anna says she has a sore tooth. Yikes. I've been carting around a tooth fairy pillow pattern for months now and it will be my luck her tooth will fall out before I can get this pillow made. So, I know what I have to do tomorrow. Of course, it will have to wait until after Lauren's open house at her new school...if she's well enough to make it. I just keep reminding myself that tomorrow is another day. :)