LOST!
One Brain
Last seen fully intact 6 years ago prior to the birth of my first child
Have lost bits and pieces steadily since that time
Two other large chunks lost with each successive labor and delivery
Reward for the return of said brain!
What in the world is wrong with me? I am so much more addled this time around. I seriously have a hard time understanding what Doug is saying to me. Just the other day he had to tell me 4 times where he wanted the phone jacks installed and he finally ended up writing it down for me. I've driven to the new house without keys to get in, not once but TWICE. I took Jacob to the doctor, threw his wet diaper away and had no other diapers in the diaper bag. I can't find anything. I also cannot get out the door without having to go back in at least three times for something I've forgotten. Our new neighbor had to tell me her name three times. And to top things off, I walked around Anna's graduation ceremony the entire time with my zipper down. So, if anyone should happen to come across any gray matter that could be mine, please ship it my way. I'll bake you a pie as a thank you (if I can remember the ingredients)!