Long time...no write. We've had a busy few weeks recently. This past Wednesday my dad, step-mom, and step-grandmother came out to visit us for Easter (and more importantly to meet their new grand-son). We had a lot of fun visiting San Francisco and Lake Tahoe. We also enjoyed bowling, making Easter cupcakes, dying Easter eggs, egg hunts, lots of hugs and kisses, and PawPaw's amazing magic money elbows (he can make dimes pop out of his elbows....it's a long story but thrilling to the peanut gallery). I have some other shots to post but for some reason, I didn't take as many pictures as I normally do. Here's one that I'm particularly fond of, Jacob and G.G. (his step-great grandmother). I just love the contrast of their skin....it gives me a warm fuzzy!

By the way, I just wanted to say again...Happy Anniversary Daddy and Elaine! Wishing you another 24 years of happiness. We love you!