
As of today, after 24. 5 years in the Air Force my husband is officially a civilian. Crazy, huh? He starts his new job tomorrow and it will be strange seeing him head off in regular clothes instead of the flight suit to which we're all so accustomed. I'm glad to know that he'll now be home every evening and we won't have to spend 2-3 months apart. It's been a real treat having him home for the past three months of his terminal leave. It's been wonderful to be able to spend the entire day together. I'm not ready for him to be gone from dawn to dusk every day again. I think we just both need to stay at home and do what we want when we want. How do we make that happen? Maybe we need to start buying lottery tickets. :) Seriously though, we're all so incredibly proud of him and all that he's accomplished. Congratulations, Honey! We love you!