
Anna was smelling Jacob's hair and said, "Mommy, it smells so good. It smells just like honey. I can't "exist" it.
Doug will be headed back to work on the 1st of February. Lauren asked him if they were going to have a band for him.
Lauren got "Biscuit", the fur real dog, for Christmas. It obeys your voice commands and responds to touch. Lauren loves it and keeps telling him to "Sit up and bag, boy. Sit up and bag."
Anna and I have huge "debates" every morning about clothing selection for school. She comes downstairs in summer dresses and sandals all the time. I've been trying to explain seasonal clothing to her. I try to get her to wear sweaters and pants. I usually compromise and tell her she can wear a dress but she has to wear a long sleeve shirt and tights underneath. I warn her over and over that she'll be too cold if she dresses in the clothing she prefers. She always responds that she'll be just fine and not cold at all. Yesterday she came home and said, "Mommy, Mrs. Warren (her teacher) told me to tell you that you need to dress me more warmly because I was cold today."