Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What's the idea of messing up my boy?

Have you guys ever seen the "Tom and Jerry" cartoon where Tom keeps dirtying up Tyke, Spike the bulldog's little son? I think it's the funniest thing when Spike asks Tom, "What's the idea of messing up my boy?" I think I need to start asking Doug the same question. He keeps giving Jacob a "pitot tube" (basically a tube that serves as an aircraft's speedometer) or as Lauren calls it a "peanut tube". I had just given Jacob a bath last night and he was all nice and clean when I handed him over to Doug. I went to bathe the girls and when I came back I found him looking like this....

Notice the little spike on top of his head. He reminds me of a kewpie doll I had when I was little. Doug has done this same thing to each of our children. I'll have to go back and see if I can find the pictures of the girls with their pitot tubes as well.