I've been looking everywhere to find a hat similar to this one in the picture above. I finally found this one at the flea market of all places (it was new)....and it was only $3! I also found a few other photo props for a total of $18. I was so excited as I felt these "treasures" that I carted home had mucho potential. Doug, however, has given me three weeks to use 'em or lose 'em. I guess they do look a little worse for wear. So, I'll need to get busy taking pictures with them. Look for some new shots soon!Side note: Some of you have asked me how I get my pictures to show up in a larger format here on blogger. I am terribly unsavvy when it comes to computers but I played around with this until I figured it out. First of all, you need to have a template that supports it. I think I have the lefty stretch. After you've uploaded your photos, select the "Edit Html" option next to "Compose" in the upper right hand corner of the posting box. Then it's just a matter of doubling the numbers you find there. There will be four numbers you'll need to work with. Change the 10px to 20, the 400 px to 800px, double the height, and finally s400 to s800. Hope that helps!