I love the change of seasons and it appears that fall is finally on its way. Bishop's Pumpkin Farm in Wheatland, one of our favorite fall haunts, opened today. We always have such a good time there. The girls got to see the animals, jump in the hay bales, and ride the train. We also took the wagon out into the field and picked pumpkins. It may be a little early for pumpkins but whenever you're at Bishop's you just can't resist. Doug and I came home with a fresh apple cake and a jug of apple cider. I had never seen them pressing apple cider but we got to see the whole process from the apples waiting in the bin outside up to their pressing and journey to packaging. The cider tastes incredible. All in all it was really a nice time and I can't wait to get back. They're only open through Halloween so we try to fit in as many visits as possible prior to then. I'm anxious to get some shots of the girls in their costumes before all of the big pumpkins are purchased and carted away. If any of you are headed out that way and want company, give us a call...we're always ready to go!