Believe it or not, we're still here. We've all been sick. We recovered and then had a houseguest for a week. It's rained non-stop for two weeks and I finally finished one of the on-line classes I've been taking. Since the sun is finally out, I'm busy with a little spring cleaning this week. Just thought I'd pop in to say "Hi" and share some photos from Saturday night's Daddy Daughter Dance at the girls' school. The ladies that put this event on, do such an awesome job. It just melts my heart to see the girls dancing with their daddies. I got to take pictures at the event last year and this year I was back again but working a photo booth. The booth took 4 pictures of the girls and their dads and spit them out in little film strips right there. The theme was "Beach Party" and the girls had such a great time. There was a lot of dancing going on!
The ladies had the school gym all decked out for a beachy fun night!
There were lots of contests and prizes, and cotton candy and ice cream. There was a fierce "twisting" competition and Doug and Anna made it into the finals!!
They didn't win but they sure had a good time. The "twist" was followed by a hula-hoop competition. The girls didn't make it to the end in this one but we had to go out the next day and buy 3 hula-hoops for the family.
It's really worth volunteering at this event just to get to see the girls and their daddies together. What a great PTC we have!!









