Sunday, November 7, 2010
New Bicycles for the Family
Doug and I took the kids out on Saturday to look at new bicycles. He promised the girls they could have new bikes for Christmas if Anna learned to ride without training wheels. As you all know, she decided to take him up on it. They, of course, picked out bikes to suit their personalities. Anna chose a powder blue bike with flowers, a basket, and bows while Lauren picked a neon green and black cycle with flames shooting out. I've been trying to decide what to get for myself and how best to transport Jacob. Wouldn't this one be fun? I could just see him riding along as copilot in his helmet and aviation goggles (leftover from last year's Halloween that he wears around all the time now). I'm entering to win one and you can too. Click here or on the picture below.