I'm so excited about "our" new chair!! Saturday morning when we opened the garage door, there waiting across the street was this fantastic chair at our neighbor's garage sale! I immediately began to imagine all of the pictures I could take with this chair as a prop and had to have it. Doug told me I should haggle when I went to inquire but it was the exact price I thought it should be and plus...I'm just not a good haggler. I've taken to referring to it as the "Wonderland" chair because it reminds me of a chair that "Alice" should have sat in at her tea party. Seeing as how I've been trying to convince Anna to have an "Alice In Wonderland" birthday party, I thought the potential for this chair and her next party could be unlimited.....at least that's what I told Doug to convince him that we needed to have this chair come home with us. After we dropped Anna off at school this morning, we ran out to part of a nature preserve that's just down the street. Lauren was the such a good little model for us. I love how you can see both sides of her in these pictures. In some, she still looks so little and in others she looks all grown up!

