Hoping you're all having a pleasant Mother's Day. It's been a fantastic day here. We're just wishing we could be with our Moms this day. Doug and the kids have given me the most beautiful, heartfelt cards, two necklaces, and a dress. Lauren gave me a construction paper vase full of flowers that lift out with chores listed on them that she offered to do (today only she told me :). She also gave me a towel that has her handprints on it with a darling poem that talked about missing those little handprints once the hands are grown...it brought me to tears. Anna made a beautiful pale pink heart out of clay with an adorable card. Jacob learned to say, "Happ-E Mama's Day!" I couldn't have asked for more. I'm so lucky to be a mom to these three and I'm so thankful to have such wonderful mothers in my life.
