Anna has always had a pretty little smile. Once she started losing teeth though, things got a bit wonky. Her top two teeth have been loose for a few weeks now. One of them had even started to turn at a very awkward angle but she refused to work on it because it felt tender and could "cause blood".
So last night, Jacob, Anna, and I were lying in bed and Jacob was bobbing his head back and forth. He whacked me in the nose and then got Anna in the mouth. She and I both started crying but then she said, "Oh my gosh, LOOK!" Her mouth was bleeding profusely and she got a bit hysterical. I got her to the bathroom where she froze when she saw the blood. We washed her mouth out with her crying the whole time. We finally realized it was her tooth that was bleeding and she said, "Gebit be a baber towel und I try to bull it" as she wouldn't close her mouth to talk because of the blood. I gave her one and she yanked one time and out one top tooth came. She did a little dance and we all laughed and she started cleaning herself up. It was then that she said, "Oh mah goshb, it still beeding howwiblee!" I gave her another piece of paper towel and she pulled out the second top tooth to reveal this, her new lovely smile.
She was so excited and kept laughing. She immediately went and got her tooth fairy pillow, excited at the prospect of such a huge windfall...two teeth in one night. Surely, the tooth fairy must offer a bonus for that!!



