The girls are back in school and I think we're finally getting into the swing of things once again. I have a lot of pictures to upload from the summer. I'll try to upload something new several times a week. It just seems life has become crazier than usual lately and my blog has had to take a back seat to the chaos. When I checked my e-mail this morning, there was a link to this video of Chania, Crete, from my friend Janan who is currently living there with her husband Ed. It brought back so many memories as Doug and I lived on the island only about 10 minutes from Chania for a year from Oct of 1999- Oct of 2000. I would love to go back sometime for a visit and have a chance to introduce the peanut gallery to octopus and squid (two of my favorites)! I also just melt at the thought of pictures to be taken, other delectable food to be eaten, swimming and lounging to be done, labyrinths of streets to wander, and history to be explored.