Grandma, the kids, the dog, and I are all sick. Doug is the only one left standing at this point in the game. Grandma Ruth actually went into the hospital on Monday as she was feeling so ill. The doctor told us he felt it was just the flu and dehydration. Yesterday they "quarantined" her because they received a positive H1N1 test result. Doug had to wear a virtual space suit to see her last night. As of today, apparently the prognosis has changed and they now say she does not have H1N1. She is feeling very tired and I'm sure anxious to get home. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. It just doesn't feel like Christmas around here without Grandma.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Projects...
So many projects, so little time... Here are a few of the items on my workshop table...ahem... (dining room table).
Grandma, the kids, the dog, and I are all sick. Doug is the only one left standing at this point in the game. Grandma Ruth actually went into the hospital on Monday as she was feeling so ill. The doctor told us he felt it was just the flu and dehydration. Yesterday they "quarantined" her because they received a positive H1N1 test result. Doug had to wear a virtual space suit to see her last night. As of today, apparently the prognosis has changed and they now say she does not have H1N1. She is feeling very tired and I'm sure anxious to get home. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. It just doesn't feel like Christmas around here without Grandma.
Grandma, the kids, the dog, and I are all sick. Doug is the only one left standing at this point in the game. Grandma Ruth actually went into the hospital on Monday as she was feeling so ill. The doctor told us he felt it was just the flu and dehydration. Yesterday they "quarantined" her because they received a positive H1N1 test result. Doug had to wear a virtual space suit to see her last night. As of today, apparently the prognosis has changed and they now say she does not have H1N1. She is feeling very tired and I'm sure anxious to get home. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. It just doesn't feel like Christmas around here without Grandma.


